Private prayer and more...
We shall be open for private prayer between 3pm and 4:30pm.
This is our first steps in the process of opening up our church to all who want to come and talk to God or engage in quiet meditation. We shall be showing the Sunday morning online service and the Thursday 10-minute ministry talk.
If you can, please come along and join us.
So that people keep safe, there will be several measures in place:
- on entry you will need to leave your name and contact details with a Steward in case it is necessary to contact trace - this information will be destroyed after 21 days
- masks must be worn in church at all times
- hand sanitizers will be placed at the entrance and exit
- social distancing of 2m must be observed at all times, unless with your household or 'bubble'
- a one-way system will be in operation
- the only conversation will be between you and God, who is a member of everyone's bubble!
- there will be no cushions, bibles or hymn books available - should these be required, you will need to bring your own
- the toilet will be open for use when necessary and must be wiped down after use by that individual
Please respect these rules and everyone will keep safe.
It will be good to see people back in church and after 2 weeks we shall review the situation and, God willing, will be able to take a next step in the process of opening up the church.
Our social media platform on Facebook will continue. Both our online Sunday service and Thursday 10-minute ministry will continue to be broadcast at 10:30am and 7pm respectively. 'Dial-a-talk' on 01636552255 will be available.
Our 2-weekly Bible Study will be on Zoom on Fridays at 7pm. The next one being Friday September 4. If you would like to join in, please contact Peter who will give you the log in details.
Should you need a private conversation or support, please contact Peter on 01636 706264 or via email (email@example.com).